Saturday, April 27, 2013

Task 3 Reflection

Final blog post for this class!



Task 3 was crazy guys! :)

1.   Share the web address url of your groups ScreenR presentation.

http://screenr.com/iqa7


2.   Reflect on your contributions and how you contributed to making your group a success?

Mmmmm, I would say that I did my fair share. I might have even done less than that. I would like to say that I was an encouragement to the group but that's only something my group members can judge. I think Melanie was the one who suggested our overall PBL scenario so she should get that credit. Also Jason did like seriously all the heavy lifting so he should get that credit as well. I think I could have contributed more to this PBL scenario but overall I'm proud of our team and what we've accomplished. :) Good Job guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment