Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Task 3-5 Reflection

G'day Ladies and Gentle-friends! Got this week's reflection for ya!



1.    What ideas have you contributed to your team this week?I don't think I've contributed to any new ideas. I'm sure we were all just focusing on finishing up our PBL.


2.    What role did you play on your team this week?This week was more of a collaboration of things. I just looked over what we had and I think Jason put everything together. 




3.    How did you encourage and support your team members this week?This week was kind of a weird one because it's mixed with another week so not much action going on and not much opportunity to encourage I guess. But I did see Jason at school and we talked about class. Basically we encouraged each other and Aunty Mel to finish strong and graduate! ;) I'm so glad they've decided to walk at the commencement ceremony. Whoot whoot!



4.    Did the group have any questions or problems this week?



Mmm none that I know of. We're all just plowing through til the end of the semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment