Saturday, April 13, 2013

Task 3-2 Reflection


Wassup Wassup! :) Reflection time!




1.    What roles did the members of your team have this week?

Ummm, this week we each had to write an SLO for our PBL. Jason was project manager, Melanie was our proof reader and Kaye-lani was our adviser.


2.    Given your role in the group this week, how did you contribute to group?

This week I wrote one of our SLO's, it was actually pretty fun to write. Also, I encouraged the group- which is also a fun thing to do :)


3.    What worked well this week?

I think because we each had something specific to do and something that was equal in responsibility, it got us to do work :)

4.    What will you do differently next time?
Aha, once again I was one of the last to turn in my input. Gotta work on them non-procrastination skills! >.< 

No comments:

Post a Comment