Saturday, April 13, 2013

Task 3-4 Reflection

ALOHA ALL! Snaps this semester has flown by so quickly! I'm drowning in a pile of homework and it's an extremely intense workout but the best part is knowing that the shore is within eyesight. 




Here's this week's reflection:


1.    What ideas have you contributed to your team this week?
This week's forum was happily simple. All of our answers were almost identical but I think I was the only one who said that our google doc page has helped us communicate a lot. Unless, another person sparked that thought and I copied them. Aha I''m not sure. 

2.    What role did you play on your team this week?
To be honest I don't know what role I was supposed to play this week. And because I didn't know what role to play I just took a blank question and answered it. My group hasn't gotten back to me yet so I really hope I didn't steal someone's question.

3.    How did you encourage and support your team members this week?
Hhhhmmm not sure. Our power point thing isn't done yet so hopefully they'll see that I completed a question and they'll be encouraged to do their part :)

4.    Did the group have any questions or problems this week?
Nope not that I know of! OH except I think I was a bit confused for a while. Our group leader started all our forums early so I was so confused on what module we were on. But I eventually figured it out, it's good that we have Jason keeping us afloat! Thanks bruthaman! 

No comments:

Post a Comment